DAZN is the best way to watch fight sports. Period. We bring you unlimited access to the biggest events. No blacked-out matchups, no pay-per-views, no B.S. Anytime and anywhere you want for just $9.99/month. Enter your email address and we’ll let you know when we’re live. You’ll also be entered for a chance to win tickets to an upcoming fight*.
*Terms and conditions apply. See below.
We’re bringing you a stacked line up of live events from Matchroom Boxing, Bellator, and World Boxing Super Series. Fans will also enjoy access to original shows, behind-the-scenes features leading up to big events, and real-time news stories about the upcoming matchups.- Sept. 21 – Bellator 205: Pat Curran vs. AJ McKee*- Sept. 22 – Anthony Joshua vs. Alexander Povetkin- Sept. 29 – Bellator 206: Rampage Jackson vs. Wanderlei Silva & Gegard Mousasi vs. Rory MacDonald- Oct 6 – Jessie Vargas vs. Thomas Dulorme- Oct. 12 – Bellator 207: Matt Mitrione vs. Ryan Bader*- Oct. 13 – Bellator 208: Fedor Emelianenko vs. Chael Sonnen*- Oct. 20 – Billy Joe Saunders vs. Demetrius Andrade*Simulcast with Paramount NetworkFight fans, stay tuned. There’s much more to come.
Ways to Watch
Watch on your ROKU, AppleTV, Fire TV, and more.
Download our app for Android or iOS
Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge, Internet Explorer and Opera
Xbox One & PlayStation®4
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
DAZN is the best way to watch fight sports. Period. We bring you unlimited access to the biggest events without the runaround. No blacked-out matchups, no pay-per-views, no bullsh*t. Just the thrill of being right in the action, anytime and anywhere you want.
We’re kicking things off with Matchroom Boxing and Bellator MMA events, and that’s just the beginning. We’re working on expanding our catalog to include even more fight events, and all your other favorite sports too.
DAZN is available on smartphones, tablets, computers, game consoles—you name it. You can stream live on up to two devices at the same time, so you’ll never miss a punch.
We are currently available in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Canada, and Japan. We’re on our way to The States, and we’re bringing tons of fight nights with us. Enter your email above and we’ll hit you up when we land.
DAZN LIVE EXPERIENCE - OFFICIAL RULES.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. THESE RULES GOVERN ALL ASPECTS OF PARTICIPATION AND PRIZE AWARD.
1. Promotion: Welcome to “DAZN LIVE EXPERIENCE” presented by DAZN (“Contest”). No purchase necessary to enter or win this Contest, and no deposit, entry fee, or proof of purchase is necessary to participate in this Contest. The Contest is based on the random selection of one successful Entry (defined below).
2. Sponsor: This Contest is sponsored by Perform Investment Limited d/b/a “DAZN” (the “Sponsor”), who may be contacted by email at email@example.com, or by mail at 28 Liberty St, Suite 3020, New York, NY 10005.
3. Contest Period and Description of Contest. The Contest shall commence at 12:30pm EST on July 17, 2018 (“Start Date”) and conclude at 11:59PM on September 9, 2018 (“End Date”). The period from the Start Date to the End Date shall be known as the “Contest Period”.
5. Eligibility. All eligible participants (“Participants”) entering the Contest with compliance of all terms and conditions of these Rules. Participants can enter as outlined in the section below
a) The Contest is open to U.S. residents who, on the date of Entry, are at least 18 years of age or older.
b) The officers, directors and employees of the Sponsor, its subsidiaries and affiliated companies, advertising, promotional and judging agencies, persons engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials for this Contest, and the immediate family members (grandparent, parent, child, sibling, and spouse of each) of and/or persons living in the same household as such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
c) Employees of Matchroom Boxing and/or Bellator MMA are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
6. How to Enter. To enter the Contest, Participants visit https://watch.dazn.com/en-US/sports/ and enter a valid email address or enter a valid email address via advertising widget (an “Entry”).
a) The Sponsor shall not be liable for any problems that occur during the entry process, including without limitation, late, incomplete, delayed, undelivered, or misdirected entries, and shall not have any obligation to advise an entrant of an incomplete, invalid, or undeliverable submission. No illegible, incomplete, forged, or altered entries will be accepted.
b) Limit one (1) Entry per person.
a. (4) Four tickets to either a Matchroom Boxing or Bellator MMA Fight Night Event located in the USA, to be decided in the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
b. Flight and accommodation for four persons will be arranged by the Sponsor with consultation with the Winner, but ultimately decided and booked in the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
c. $500 cash prize (the “Cash Prize”), to be deposited into the potential winner’s bank account.
The approximate retail value of the Prize is $[4,500]
Terms and conditions may apply. Incidental expenses and all other costs and expenses which are not specifically listed as part of the Prize in these Official Rules and which may be associated with the award, acceptance, receipt and use of all or any portion of the awarded prize are solely the responsibility of the potential winner. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZE IS SOLELY THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER.
ALL PRIZES ARE AWARDED AS IS AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW (OR MAY LIMIT) DISCLAIMERS OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, IN WHICH CASE THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMERS WILL BE ENFORCED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. Selection of Winner. After the end of the Contest, one Entry will be chosen at random as the winner of the Contest and will be announced on or about September 10, 2018. The announcement and instructions on how the winner will receive the Prize (defined below) will be sent to the e-mail address supplied on the potential winner’s Entry. Each Participant is responsible for monitoring his/her e-mail account for ticket notification and receipt or other communications related to this Contest. If a potential winner cannot be reached by the Sponsor within two (2) days, using the contact information provided at the time of entry, or if the Prize is returned as undeliverable, that potential winner shall forfeit the Prize. Upon the request of the Sponsor, the potential winner may be required to return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release and Ticket Acceptance Form and IRS W-9 form. If a potential winner fails to comply with these official rules, that potential winner will be disqualified. Tickets may not be awarded if an insufficient number of eligible Entries are received.
Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these Official Rules, the potential winner will be declared the official Winner of the Contest. The purchase of any goods or services will not increase any Participant’s chances of winning. All decisions of the Sponsor regarding the Contest and the application of these Rules are final and binding in all respects.
The failure of a potential winner to notify and communicate acceptance within two days of email contact will result in a forfeiture of their Prize. In the event that a potential winner forfeits or is disqualified for any reason, an alternate winner will be selected in a random draw from all the remaining eligible Entries .
Each winner is solely responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes and other fees associated with his or her receipt and use of a Prize. No substitution, assignment or transfer of the Prize is permitted, except by the Sponsor, who reserve the right to substitute the Prize with another prize of greater or equal value if the Prize cannot be awarded as stated. Taxes and fees, if any, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Sponsor is only responsible for prize delivery and expressly disclaims responsibility for prize utility, quality, or otherwise.
9. Applicable Rules And Winner’s List: For any legally required winners’ list, send a self-addressed stamped envelope (unless otherwise prohibited by local law) to Perform Group d/b/a DAZN, 28 Liberty St, Suite 3020, New York, NY 10005, Attn: Social Media Contests. All such requests must be received within three (3) months after the end of the Contest.
10. No Third Party Sponsor. This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or in association with any person or other entity, including any third party, other than the Sponsor.
11. Publicity. The prize winner agrees that their names, location, social media posts, and/or photos and videos tagged in response to the Contest posts may be used for marketing purposes. By participating in the Contest, the Winner agrees to refrain from any behaviour or communication that would harm the image or reputation of the Sponsor or the Sponsor’s user community. YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR PERSONAL IDENTIFYING INFORMATION MAY BE DISCLOSED TO THIRD PARTIES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PLACING YOUR NAME ON A WINNER’S LIST.
12. Additional Terms and Conditions. The decisions made by the Sponsor’s management team regarding, but not limited to, eligibility, winners, travel arrangement, rules, prizes and compliance with the Sponsor’s standards of conduct are final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into. The Sponsor reserves the right to make reasonable changes to these terms, (a) to ensure the fairness of competition, and (b) in response to unanticipated developments (such as technical failures, errors, acts of God, natural disasters, terrorism, and changes in applicable law.
13. Dispute Resolution: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association and held at the AAA regional office nearest the entrant; (2) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, whether foreseeable or not and whether based on negligence or otherwise, including attorneys' fees, other than entrant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this Sweepstakes), and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
14. Choice of Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of New York, USA.
15. Conditions of Participation and Limitations of Liability.
Tickets are non-transferable. No substitution or cash equivalent of prizes is permitted. By participating, Participants hereby release, hold harmless, covenant not to sue, and forever discharge Sponsor, its respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, divisions, dealers, advertising and promotion agencies, and all others associated with the development and execution of the Contest, and each of its and their directors, employees, officers, and agents from and against any and all third-party claims, actions, damages, losses, liabilities, costs, expenses, injuries, or causes of action of any kind that in any way now or hereinafter may arise from or relate to the Contest, including without limitation (i) the administration of the Contest, such as typographical, printing, seeding, human or other errors relating to or in connection with the Contest, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prize or any related materials, inaccurate, fraudulent, incomplete, illegible, late, lost, stolen, misdirected, undelivered, incomplete, or damaged entries, any delays in delivery or lack of availability of the Prize and/or (ii) entrants’ participation in a sweepstakes or contest offered by Sponsor or their acceptance or use of a prize, or participation in any prize related activities, including, without limitation, any travel related thereto, and death and bodily injury (including emotional distress), due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the sweepstakes or contest or any sweepstakes or contest-related activity and for any claims or causes of action based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy, liability, loss or damages arising from or in connection with the awarding, receipt, and/or use or misuse of any prize or participation in any prize-related activities.
Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be (i) acting in violation of these Rules or (ii) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the applicable sweepstakes or contest, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Without limiting the foregoing, in the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with a sweepstakes or contest as contemplated by any event beyond its control, including, without limitation, a force majeure, fire, flood, epidemic or other national health emergency, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared,) or any federal, state or local government law, order, or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, public health crisis, or other cause not reasonably within its control, then Sponsor shall also have the right to modify, suspend, extend or terminate the respective sweepstakes or contest. In the event that a sweepstakes or contest is terminated, cancelled, or postponed for any reason whatsoever, the ARV of the prize(s) will be awarded to the extent required by law.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE SPONSOR’S WEBSITE(S) OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF A SWEEPSTAKES OR CONTEST OFFERED BY SPONSOR IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.